(Diploma (D3) Accounting, batch 2009)
I was lucky to choose Diploma (D3) Accounting Study Program at Perbanas Institute. By the offered curriculum, it was possible for me to finish my study in 2,5 years.
Having finished my study quickly and getting good academic achievement, helped me to find my dream job. If you want to graduate swiftly, Perbanas Institute is the choice.
Vika Anjar Wulan
(Diploma (D3) Accounting, batch 2008)
Being one of the students in Diploma (D3) Accounting Study Program at Perbanas Institute was my objective after I finished my Senior High School.
The opportunity to join internship or field work in a telecommunication developer company at the end of my study time taught me how to adapt with the environment and responsibilities. As a result, the company accepted to be its permanent employee.
Novia Fransiska (Ike)
(Diploma (D3) Finance and Banking, batch 2008)
My decision to study at Diploma (D3) Finance and Banking, Perbanas Institute was one of my best decisions I have ever had in order to get my better future. The insightful knowledge taught in the class helped me to continue my study easily.
Practical skills in finance, banking, and entrepreneurship were also given by the experienced lecturers and the best academicians both in the learning process and practicum activities in the laboratory.
In addition, there were various students’ activities both in academic and non-academic that gave me experiences to my social life. It proofed that I could finish my study in less than 3 years and I did not need to wait for a long time to get a job.
- Indonesia Robot Contest
- Indonesia Cyber Army 2012, the 3rd winner
- Arts and Culture
- Children of banks permanent employees of Perbanas members
- Banks fulltime employees of Perbanas members
- Academic Achievement
- Perbanas Institute alumnae (Intensive class)
- Siblings of Perbanas Institute students
- Non-academic achievement
- Sports, Music and Culture)
- Economical problem condition
- Children of Perbanas Institute alumnae
- KEMENDIKBUD: KOPERTIS, DIKTI
- PT. Tugu Pratama Indonesia, Mandiri Bank, BCA
Various Students Activities
- Perbanas Accounting Competition (PAC)
- Perbanas Marketing Debate Competition (PMDC)
- Informal Class on Islamic Economics (ICIE)
- Research and Academic Writing
- Overseas Students Exchange Program
Talent and Interest Activities:
- Self Access Language Center (SALC)
- Islamic Tourism Study, Religious Outing
- Basic Training of Students Leadership
- Arts (Choir, Band, Dance and Drama)
- Campus Radio
- Nature Lovers
- Basketball, Football, Baseball, Futsal, Tennis, Karate, Silat, Volleyball, Badminton, Taekwondo
- Fresh Graduates Career Development Program:
- Career Development Program (CDP)
- Job Fair
Perbanas Institute is placed in a strategic location, Golden Triangle, Kuningan, South Jakarta and facilitated with six main buildings completed with various facilities, such as:
- Academic Online System
- International Class Program
- Dealing Room Laboratory
- Conventional Mini Bank Laboratory
- Sharia Mini Bank Laboratory
- Cisco Academy Laboratory
- Perbanas Institute Library
- Multimedia Room
- Seminar Room
- Students Activities Unit Room
- Students Cooperative Room
- Al-Arief Mosque
- Internship Cooperation with Perbanas members
- ATM Center
- Futsal and Basketball Field
- Hot Spot Area (Free Internet Connection)
- Bank Office
- Wide Parking Area
- Taman Asri Canteen
In a Tempo survey 2010 on several employer companies, Perbanas Institute had a respectable place. Its Management Study Program is the 8th from all over universities in Indonesia. Meanwhile, Perbanas Institute’s Accounting Study Program is even placed on the 6th. It means that Perbanas Institute’s endeavors in preparing both staffs and managers candidates for banking industries and government and other sectors have shown fruitful results.
In 2009 and 2011 and 2014, Perbanas Institute had also obtained a tribute as “The Best School of Management” based on SWA Mix Marketing Communication Magazine;
2014, 2nd place during Narcotics Free Campus Empowerment event held by the National Narcotics Agency,
2014, 2nd rank for the Student category by Indonesia’s Head of Private Higher Education Coordinating Body sector III, Greater Jakarta district.
Information and Submission
Marketing Office: Unit V Building, 1st Floor
Address: Jl. Perbanas, Karet Kuningan, Setiabudi, South Jakarta, 12940
Phone: +62 21 5252533, 5222501-04 ext: 5104 & 5108
Fax: +62 21 5228460 & 5704376