Established in 1993, Faculty of Information Technology (FTI) has graduated more than 2500 alumnae who have worked in numerous industrial areas such as banking, manufacture, telecommunication, government office and entrepreneurship.
Bachelor Degree (S-1) Information System Study Program
This study program prepares students to be decision makers and information system specialists in finance and banking industry with the potential to analyze, to design and to implement corporate information system, information system governance, and applied database.
Bachelor Degree (S-1) Informatics Study Program
This study program teaches students to be excellent programmer and to have abilities to build up computer system especially in banking and finance.
- Copy of SMU graduation or legalized graduation notification letter,
- Copy of legalized grades report in the last semester of class XI and the first semester of class XII,
- 4 x 6 colorful photograph (1).
Free from Test Entrance
Requirement: Mathematics and English scores are ≥ 7.
- Registration form purchase Rp. 200.000
- Undergraduate (S-1) Regular Program
- The expense Rp. 8.000.000/per semester
- Educational Development Aid: Rp. 6.000.000
ORACLE Academy, IBM, EC Council, ACAD-DSIRT, APTIKOM